This page tells you Sony NWZ-S544 video MP3 Walkman video playback solutions, including why Sony NWZ-S544 cannot play some files, how to use OJOsoft Total Video Converter with OJOsoft Video to Sony NWZ-S544 Patch to convert files for NWZ-S544, how to create a playlist for my Sony Walkman NWZ-S544 and then transfer this playlist to NWZ-S544. It also gives you some useful tips about playing videos on Sony Walkman NWZ-S544, and let your enjoy your beloved videos on NWZ-S544 more conveniently.
Sony NWZ-S544 video MP3 Walkman is one member of Sony Walkman NWZ S series family. It features in Stereo speaker, and you can unplug your headphone and listen to your music out loud. Its voice, FM recording capabilities enables you record radio shows, broadcast. It supports multiple high-quality video formats, giving its users more freedom to download the videos they want. Its longer battery life is up to 42 hours of music or 6.5 hours of video playback.
Sony NWZ-S544 can play AVC, MPEG-4 and WMV video format, and if you want to play some files that is not in one of these format, a message: CANNOT PLAY: FILE FORMAT IS NOT SUPPORTED will appear in the screen. You have to convert video files for properly playback. OJOsoft Total Video Converter is the best conversion program for converting videos for Sony NWZ-S544. It can convert between any video format such as converting AVI to MP4, MOV to WMV, FLV to WMV, etc, and now, it is equipped with OJOsoft Video to Sony NWZ-S544 Patch. In this patch, we preset a profile designed specially for Sony NWZ-S544 according to its video parameters, and make convert videos and play them on Sony NWZ-S544 more smoothly.
To create a playlist for Sony Walkman NWZ-S544, you have to install Windows Media Player version 11 or later software for playlist support on your portable play.
1. In the left pane, click Create Playlist, type the name of the playlist, and press Enter on your computer.
2. Right click the newly created playlist and then click Edit in List Pane.
3. In the left pane, under Library, click to select a view such as Artist or Album.
4. Double click an album that contains songs that you would like to add to your playlist.
5. Drag and drop the tracks to the playlist in the right pane.
6. Repeat the above steps for other albums and songs.
7. After finishing create playlist, click the Save Playlist button.
And now, you complete the steps for creating playlist for Sony NWZ-S544.
1. To transfer the playlist you have created using Windows Media Player to Sony NWZ-S544, connect the player to the computer.
2. Once the player is recognized, in the left pane, under Playlists, drag and drop the playlist onto the Sony NWZ-S544 in the right pane.
3. Click Start Sync button to transfer the playlist to Sony NWZ-S544.
There is one tip of playing videos. When you play video on Sony Walkman NWZ-S544, you can set the display of the video screen. You can display or hide detailed information of a video, such as its title, playback icon, etc, during playback. If Video orientation is set to Horizontal(right), the title of the video is not displayed.
How to watch HD video on Sony NWZ-S544 Walkman? OJOsoft HD Video to Sony NWZ-S544 Patch is a patch program to OJOsoft HD Video Converter. If you install it, it will enable you convert HD videos for Sony NWZ-S544 with specially designed profile and let you enjoy HD videos on NWZ-S544 more easily.
Want to watch DVD movies on Sony NWZ-S544? OJOsoft DVD to Sony NWZ-S544 Patch is a patch program to OJOsoft DVD Ripper. It will help you a lot when you need rip and convert DVD movies for Sony NWZ-S544 video MP3 Walkman with specially designed profile.